Retrospect Coffee Bar At 3709 La Branch St.

Howard Huge

I drove by there last Thursday and it was amazing to see how many people were at Axelrads and Retrospect. The streets across Almeda were packed with cars. This is a much better use of this property than two years ago when it was just all vacant lots.

Again I hope that the Axelrad guys got some percentage of pizza sales from Luigi for their gift of all of the hungry drinking party goers at Axelrad.

He must be printing money and singing "Mama Mia" all the time. What a lucky break.

A ton of UH students live right there and are at Axelrad 3-4 times a week after spending the day by the Montage, Alta Lofts, Circle at Hermann Park, or Amalfi Pools. My daughter's sorority has about 5 young women at each of those complexes. 

checked out Retrospect over the weekend. Good iced coffee and the crepes were excellent. Still have some kinks to work out (crepes were really slow coming out, not a problem now but if they get bigger crowds they'll need to speed that up). Houston historical figure inspired menu items:

IMG_2245.thumb.JPG.ceed9e6efaaabb42eee3c800a4d334e1.JPG

On 6/12/2017 at 9:17 AM, skwatra said:

checked out Retrospect over the weekend. Good iced coffee and the crepes were excellent. Still have some kinks to work out (crepes were really slow coming out, not a problem now but if they get bigger crowds they'll need to speed that up). Houston historical figure inspired menu items:

IMG_2245.thumb.JPG.ceed9e6efaaabb42eee3c800a4d334e1.JPG

Very cool

• The title was changed to Sharon Of Tacos A Go-Go To Bring Us Retrospect Coffee
  • The title was changed to Retrospect Coffee Bar At 3709 La Branch St.

Archived