Alexan Enclave: Multifamily At 13411 Briar Forest Dr.

TowerSpotter

Is this the development between Eldridge and Hwy 6 on the north side of I10?.....if so, thank you for posting it. My daily routine takes me from Copperfield to Eldridge to I10 to Sam Houston tollway to 59 to Sugarland......so I pretty much am in development heaven morning and evening. I just didn't know what this stretch of land was being purposed for when I make my weekly run to Specs off of Hwy 6.

The article says it will be located at 13411 Briar Forest, just west of Eldridge.

Not sure what's in store for the chunk of land you're referring to, but there's clearly a lot of undeveloped land there...and I've noticed a few bulldozers and a swath of land cleared for what seems to be a soon-to-be-road at that location.

pretty sure that is wolff companies central park west (i think that's the name). very large mixed use development with sites for corporate users, retail, residential, etc. they are extending park row all the way through from the west into the development to provide a major east/west thoroughfare into the park ten area. i heard a corporate user has already purchased a lot there but i really can't remember for certain.

pretty sure that is wolff companies central park west (i think that's the name). very large mixed use development with sites for corporate users, retail, residential, etc. they are extending park row all the way through from the west into the development to provide a major east/west thoroughfare into the park ten area. i heard a corporate user has already purchased a lot there but i really can't remember for certain.

That's it. That's what the sign says on the access road. Where is MD Anderson's land? Don't they have plans for nearby north of 10?

• 2 months later...

The article says it will be located at 13411 Briar Forest, just west of Eldridge.

Not sure what's in store for the chunk of land you're referring to, but there's clearly a lot of undeveloped land there...and I've noticed a few bulldozers and a swath of land cleared for what seems to be a soon-to-be-road at that location.

There are several similarly styled, upscale complexes down Eldridge from I10 to Westheimer.  If you haven't been that way, it's a hidden (from I10) extension of the Energy Corridor with medium sized towers and a lot of apartments and restaurants.  There's a new Kickarillo development also going up nearby off Westheimer near Eldridge.  They got Metro to set up a circulator up and down Eldridge to connect the apartments, towers and restaurants in the core of the Corridor and have put up identifying signage and improved the hike and bike trails.  Wouldn't suprise me if a lot of younger oil company employees are in those aparments and are driving the night life at City Centre nearby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • The title was changed to Alexan Enclave: Multifamily At 13411 Briar Forest Dr.

Archived