Elan Memorial Park & The Westcott Memorial Park On Westcott St.

Urbannizer

Wow, freaking awesome pictures. Both the Elan project and the Pearl Project are huge. They look ugly as sin right now up close but hopefully they'll get the color schemes sorted out. Sure wish both of them had gone with brick.

Even the half-brick/half-Hardy Plank look that the EaDo Apartments have would've been acceptable for this, but I'll reserve final judgement until completion.

• Like 1

Do we know what that rooftop terrace / floor on top of the parking garage, facing downtown, is going to be?

I looked through the renders and couldn't see it drawn up anywhere.  This would be cool if it's going to be a bar / restaurant.

• Like 1

Do we know what that rooftop terrace / floor on top of the parking garage, facing downtown, is going to be?

I looked through the renders and couldn't see it drawn up anywhere.  This would be cool if it's going to be a bar / restaurant.

Houston really needs some rooftop bars/ restaurants and that looks perfect for one.  

• Like 1

^^^ this project is lovely and GARGANTUAN!  they must undoubtably harbor OLYMPIC sized swimming accommodations inside their courtyard.  WOW!   

Gargantuan is a great word to describe this. I frequently ride the 85 bus past this and it is certainly an imposing structure compared to the surrounding buildings in the area.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/Retail-Wrap-Fiesta-on-Fondren-adds-space-as-it-10594706.php

Gr8 Plate Hospitality, owned by Paul Miller, plans to open a Union Kitchenon the ground floor of the Elan Memorial Park apartments at 920 Westcott in late summer or early fall. The 5,100-square-foot space will have a main dining room, bar area, private dining room and patio. Other Union Kitchen locations are on Bellaire Boulevard, Ella Boulevard and in Memorial and Kingwood.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...