Hilton Hampton Inn/Homewood Suites Hotels At 710 Crawford St.

Houston19514

The Hilton is head and shoulders above this thing. With that said, we'll have more hotel rooms in a "cheaper" price range as compared to the Marquis, Hilton, ect. Once the huge block behind the Marquis and in front of Hampton/Homewood is developed and the other half of the block it sits on, it will block the view of it lol

• Like 2

I'm telling you, this might turn out decent.  The finishing touches and landscaping will be critical.

As has been pointed out, there are better looking Hampton Inns out there, but this should be as good as one could expect for the brand, regardless of hopes.

Any update on the Trammell Crow residential tower across Crawford from the Marriott? As rendered, that tower would tilt perception of the Hamptonwood within the area to nothing but a semi-pleasant bit of nondescript infill.  

• Like 2

i am sooOOOOOOOoooOOoooOooo trying to hate this as much as everyone else but i just dont for some reason... oh well! haha! 

I've hated on this hotel recently but that angle of the last picture posted above doesn't make it look as bad...  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I've hated on this hotel recently but that angle of the last picture posted above doesn't make it look as bad...  :ph34r:

Put something big across Crawford and cover up the back with another building and that's about all anyone will ever see!

No wasted effort, you have to admire the efficiency.

The red looks kind of like stained wood in person, I doubt that it is though.

I think the light blue is some kind of sealer level coating, but who knows.

That's what I thought/hoped too, but it's been up for a decent amount of time now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...