Belfiore On Post Oak: Condominiums At 1275 South Post Oak Ln.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know literally nothing about construction, but comparing this build out to the Astoria, this is an amazingly well put together operation. Given the price tag on these units and how quickly built/standardized this building is the developers must be making a killer margin on this project.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It is amazing how well these things sell, gotta think more will be built despite oil prices. Is there any condo high rise in Houston not selling well?

I heard today that the River Oaks hasn't sold as well as they had hoped. I think it will once the site gets cleaned up (IMHO).

I heard today that the River Oaks hasn't sold as well as they had hoped. I think it will once the site gets cleaned up (IMHO).

^^^ THE RIVER OAKS, is currently located in one of the most prime residential areas within this great city of houston.  give it a little time, those sales shall start to ROAR!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sneak Peak: Belfiore, Houston's Most Expensive Condo Under Construction

Interfin Cos. is nearing completion on Belfiore, the most expensive condominium tower under construction in Houston.

The Houston-based developer, founded by president Giorgio Borlenghi, is building the 26-story, 46-unit condo tower at the corner of Post Oak Lane and Wynden Drive in Uptown.

24858128189_aa66652180_b.jpg

24595154494_be9861996c_b.jpg

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Belfiore On Post Oak: Condominiums At 1275 S. Post Oak Ln.
  • The title was changed to Belfiore On Post Oak: Condominiums At 1275 South Post Oak Ln.