So how many floors is it right now?

9 or 10.

The topmost floor they just completed has a taller ceiling than the others, so I think they are out of the garage portion and in to the office space. There may be a "trading floor" type area about where they are now too.

• Like 1

^^^ superb illustration mlyoung83!  it seems that the new extended parking garage shall be humongous.  this particular development shall completely awaken that sleepyhollow little area upon the main street corridor....

• Like 2

^^^ superb illustration mlyoung83!  it seems that the new extended parking garage shall be humongous.  this particular development shall completely awaken that sleepyhollow little area upon the main street corridor....

Yeah, most of the building that is built so far will be part of the garage. 

heyyyyy... it was certainly a hot corner this afternoon.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Will the ground floor retail on this building be open to the sidewalk or will you access it through the lobby?  I had thought sidewalk but something I read today made me think lobby.

I just checked the website and all three retail spaces have exterior entrances.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...