You can see it from street level:

15006237164_b0f2f9c2a9_h.jpg

609 Main at Texas by marclongoria, on Flickr

It's amazing how many cranes you can see from Discovery Green. Someone should take a panoramic view of it. The yellow one on the left is from 609 Main.

15440888488_c7bd5256ef_h.jpg

Discovery Green by marclongoria, on Flickr

Edited by Triton
  • Like 4

New Video with Gerald Hines and the Architect talking about the "Finest Office Space Available in Houston Texas."

Nice aerials similar to the other video we saw earlier. First time I think I ever heard Hines speak.

http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2014/10/hines-tour-office-tower-on-tap-for-downtown-houston/#27934101=0

I think the Chronic is a lil late as usual. 609's website and that video have been out for a few months.

• Like 3

I think the Chronic is a lil late as usual. 609's website and that video have been out for a few months.

They're still trying to sort out what to use as their new slogan.  It's down to:

"Yesterday's news... tomorrow!"

or

"If it's news, it's news to us!"

:ph34r:

• Like 1

They're still trying to sort out what to use as their new slogan.  It's down to:

"Yesterday's news... tomorrow!"

or

"If it's news, it's news to us!"

:ph34r:

They should take a page out of John Oliver's playbook lol

post-709-14146220764692_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I know. Sorry about that. How do I fix that?

It just comes out like that.

I think that happens when you take the photos in portrait mode, try taking them in landscape mode. (Or the opposite of what I just said, one or the other)

Either that or upload your photos to imgur or tinypic first, it lets you rotate the pics before you post them.

I think that happens when you take the photos in portrait mode, try taking them in landscape mode. (Or the opposite of what I just said, one or the other)

Either that or upload your photos to imgur or tinypic first, it lets you rotate the pics before you post them.

Ohhh, well I take the pic will my phone then email the pics to myself and then doenload and post them. So i guess I'll do what you told me to do