Modern Midtown Townhomes

DrLan34

There are 15 townhomes planned where Sudden Impact stands (the portion of the property that sits behind the planned West Gray Plaza).

The area is bounded by Valentine/Victor/Helena, and the planned West Gray Plaza to the south (as well as West Gray St).

• 3 weeks later...

This will go up on one of the two lots owned by Sudden Impact.  The lot owned by Sudden Impact directly on Grey will not be affected by this development.

CitySide just put up some signs today, so I would say it is still a go.

Is this definitely a go? Sudden Impact is still working on plenty of vehicles in their garage daily, I'm assuming they are moving to a lower price piece of land since they seem to be doing ok.

It looked to me like they were cleaning out the junk from the buildings that last few times I have walked by....

• 1 month later...

Any renderings for these anywhere?

When I talked to a realtor at Urban Living, she said they had illustrations/renderings, but couldn't send them out -- I would expect them to show up on their website any day now that they are making progress on the site.

• 11 months later...

When I talked to a realtor at Urban Living, she said they had illustrations/renderings, but couldn't send them out -- I would expect them to show up on their website any day now that they are making progress on the site.

http://www.urbanliving.com/homefinder_moreinfo.cfm?BackURL=%2Fhomefinder%5Fsummary%2Ecfm%3Fsearchid%3DF14B5130%2D2359%2D40AA%2D8DBD69101017ABAF&mlnum=86586841

• 2 years later...
On 8/5/2016 at 1:05 PM, skwatra said:

So what happened here? There is something going up next to Sudden Impact in what I believe is the lot discussed in this thread, but definitely not homes being built.

The Sudden Impact compound was torn down several years ago and the townhomes were completed shortly thereafter (approx 2013-2014).  If you look on Google maps, you will see the 15 townhomes that were built... which front Pierce.  Is the development you are referring to on the Southern portion of the lot fronting West Gray?

12 hours ago, skwatra said:

ok, i had the wrong block. The structure i was asking about is on Gray just west of Cushing but where South Beach car wash was.

sorry about that, wrong thread!

Here is the correct thread but I am having problems uploading new photos.

• The title was changed to Modern Midtown Townhomes

Archived