DrLan34

Dolce Living coming to Midtown Houston - West Gray at Wilson

skwatra    344

A few months back things had really slowed down. Definitely a week or two straight with no activity that I noticed (I live a few blocks away). Over the last month or so there the work has picked up. They have been closing one lane on W Gray pretty regularly and trucks have been going in and out. And their staging area has had plenty of material come in and out.

DrLan34    1677

Down to the third residential floor on the second building.  I heard they will stop deconstructing at this floor and then start going vertical again... let's see

• Like 4

terra002    117

This will be hideous...

Storage facilities are inherently hideous. Such a miss not having any ground floor retail at either place. Look how well it's done for the Post. 

skwatra    344
6 hours ago, Chi-Char-Hou-Dal said:

is this thing dead? sometimes I see like one worker - might need some HAIF'ers to come help hammer some nails.

hopefully he's not welding alone...

(too soon?)

hindesky    17615

The sign ought to read "NO Construction Zone" appears nothing has changed here. These guys make Block 334 look like greased lightning.

v1C9Zw4.jpg

fzlbWpG.jpg

• Like 5

skwatra    344

Noticed the sign on west gray westbound just before Dolce is updated to say "Lane Closures April 4 to May 4" i believe are the dates. So hopefully that is for Dolce, though could be for Proguard working on the sidewalk in front of their location.