7-eleven coming back to Houston

I finally found the TETCO stores and they do have 7eleven slurpees, cups, propane, and other products. Very happy to see that. My sister was very happy to learn that she can get her slurpees because she just moved to Houston last year. She said that she misses her 7eleven slurpees.

I'm just not understanding why they can't just put the dern 7eleven signs up? Why is 7-11 taking its time to fully convert in Houston?

I finally found the TETCO stores and they do have 7eleven slurpees, cups, propane, and other products. Very happy to see that. My sister was very happy to learn that she can get her slurpees because she just moved to Houston last year. She said that she misses her 7eleven slurpees.

I'm just not understanding why they can't just put the dern 7eleven signs up? Why is 7-11 taking its time to fully convert in Houston?

The amount of time they're taking makes me wonder if 7-11 might want to consider selling Tetco.. If they don't fully convert it'll make the chain more marketable to possible buyers. AFAIK 7-11 isn't doing bad financially, but maybe they're unsure of the future?

The amount of time they're taking makes me wonder if 7-11 might want to consider selling Tetco.. If they don't fully convert it'll make the chain more marketable to possible buyers. AFAIK 7-11 isn't doing bad financially, but maybe they're unsure of the future?

Oh no.

Please don't say this. I have hopes that 7eleven will eventually return to Houston.

What is their problem with Houston? They re-opened up in San Antonio, Austin, and of course, never left Dallas.  So you think they'll sell off the (3) Tetco locations in the Houston area before they convert?

• 2 years later...

Archived