Office Tower At 1111 Travis St.

burgower4

Think this might be the last time I upload for this building, now that she's complete.

26353877855_3806a90866_o.jpg1111 Travis Street by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

25751126233_77ee8aa7ab_o.jpg1111 Travis Street by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

26287652651_2370229fd7_o.jpg1111 Travis Street by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

26081017830_538c0849bb_o.jpg1111 Travis Street by Chris Rojas, on Flickr

Edited by H-TownChris2
  • Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^^^ @Urbannizer gorgeous illustrations urb!  however, i am wondering just when and what kind of RETAIL CHOICES is HILCORP aiming to add to their retail slots in the back of this building on MAIN STREET.  this is a very important location, therefore, surely their retail components shall be prime.  i wonder what's taking them so long to announce....?

• Like 4

Even years on, I am still saddened by the loss of Macy's.  It was an ugly building on the outside.  The inside looked like it hadn't been updated since 1972.  It had nothing going for it other than location.  I shopped there regularly though.  Years on, and millions spent on Dallas and still nothing ( yet) to replace it.  Sad.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry if already discussed but does anyone know what's going on with the ground floor of the parking garage along Main Street? I remember early on they were supposed to be retail but when I walked by on Super Bowl weekend it was essentially a blank wall with a few staggered doors. Looks like it still could be retail, but there was no leasing sign or anything. I wonder if they are waiting until Greenstreet comes along a bit more, or have they abandoned the retail idea?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Office Tower In Downtown At 1111 Travis St.
  • The title was changed to Office Tower At 1111 Travis St.