• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 3737 Buffalo Speedway: 18-Story Office & 20-Story Boutique Hotel/Residential for Greenway
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to 3737 Buffalo Speedway: 18-Story Office & 20-Story Boutique Hotel/Residential
  • 9 months later...

My Mom lives close by. She has home health care now so cannot host me and there's a need for some new hotel blood in the area. I've chosen the Med Center for the most part because of the better/newer options. Greenway options are a bit stale and you'd think with the growth of Upper Kirby and proximity to Greenway, Rice, Uptown, Museums, River Oaks, Montrose, that the right brand could pull a nice combo of business and leisure travel. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
41 minutes ago, Urbannizer said:

Was there anything going on or the site is just blocked off?

Just blocked off, but the land was cleared. I saw the tower crane from a distance and thought maybe it was building this but the crane is for the Amazing Places storage.

• The title was changed to 3737 Buffalo Speedway: Office Building At 3737 Buffalo Spdwy.