• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^^^ new orleans chef JOHN BESH'S EUNICE.. should become a very nice restaurant / fine dining addition.  however, when on earth are we ever going to reference the new renderings of the proposed boutique hotel?  curiosity is definitely killing the cat....

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Apartments cut out off Phase II

http://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/PMRG-office-tower-Buffalo-Speedway-Greenway-Plaza-9775907.php

The PMRG site will eventually have a hotel next door as the second phase of the project.

High-density residential was once an option for phase two, but now that market is overbuilt.

"We think hotel is the right asset class to plug in here," PMRG's Douglas Demiano, senior vice president for development and acquisitions, said on a recent tour of the property. "We'll find out. We're doing our market study right now."

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Closer look as I had more time.  The structure seems to be connected to the existing parking garage.  I went to ask the front desk security.  They said it was an additional parking garage, but they've heard of a hotel being there as well.  Is this only additional parking for the upcoming Eunice restaurant on on the bottom floor? Or will there be a hotel on top of the parking garage?

TrDgIcH.jpg

LrEI1Hq.jpg

Garage Phase I

ILxR9hQ.jpg

Edited by ekdrm2d1

• 2 weeks later...

They won’t be adding another parking garage simply for the upcoming ground floor restaurant right? Seems a bit overkill.

For some reason I can’t see this being the Phase II hotel.

No publicity as is a bit concerning. No renderings as well. I’m sure Phase II would spark some news articles or press releases