Local Moving Companies?

bedmondson

Ditto on 3 Men http://www.3menmovers.com/. We just used them two months ago. While they are a large company, the crew we had took pride in their work. Didn't scratch a thing, were very fast and nice. They clock in with you (you sign them in), then clock out with you... so prices are up front and nothing hidden.

I recently used A Better Tripp. Found them on Angie's List and they had 100+ positive reviews. We don't have a new house yet and were just moving our stuff in to storage. The people at the storage facility told me that they were really impressed and took their info in case any of their customers needed recommendations. They have their own storage facility but the rep I worked with said that I could save money compared to their rates just using a local storage and went through the effort to find one for me. They certainly didn't have to do that...

Edited by sonic0boom

• 4 years later...

I see this is an older thread. I am about to move from Rosenberg,Richmond in to Houston over on the highway 6 side. I was thinking about using these guys https://www.jtmeliamoving.com their reviews seem great but these days I think so many of these guys have fake reviews so I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them? I will look at 3men and abetter trip as well and see who has the best rate. 

So I am a new guy here appreciate any help.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing you've already moved by now @derhussl but I've used JT Melia before and they were great! Who did you end up using?

I feel like I move almost every single year, and I'm usually on a tight budget so I get quotes from multiple moving companies and go with the cheapest. This last time I went with Cheap Movers Houston. They had great rates and the guys were friendly!

• 4 years later...