WaterWall Place: Multifamily At 2801 Waterwall Dr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NO RETAIL?!? Blasphemy! in all honesty though im really bummed too and completely agree a cafe and some retail along the waterwall would have been fantastic for the urban street scape in the area. Post Oak needs to become a pedestrian paradise. heh, theyve got some work to do before that happens.

What about the lot across Hidalgo from the Skanska tower? it looks like there are two new small buildings on that corner lot? I suppose it could be trailers or something for the Skanska construction.. but that could make a cool place for some local service/retail and a cafe maybe with a bar overlooking the lake behind the property?

and i assume the Condominiums just south of WaterWall dont have ground floor retail? That whole area around WaterWall could have been popping if they put retail/cafes/ect around it for the new residents/office workers.

Edited by cloud713

Wow that looks nice, now I think the park could use more improvements like adding gardens and what not.

agreed with both statements. it looked nicer than i expected it too (especially the front side facing WaterWall), still not sure if the back side is going to get the beige stone treatment on the upper story since they havent finished bricking it off, but it may not? the far left is completed to the top and its all red brick, unless the stone stops toward the end of the building/where they stopped the brick or something?

the area around the Water Wall park has some great trees and nicely manicured grass, but it definitely needs a little bit of color/vegetation to spruce it up to its full potential.

agreed with both statements. it looked nicer than i expected it too (especially the front side facing WaterWall), still not sure if the back side is going to get the beige stone treatment on the upper story since they havent finished bricking it off, but it may not? the far left is completed to the top and its all red brick, unless the stone stops toward the end of the building/where they stopped the brick or something?

the area around the Water Wall park has some great trees and nicely manicured grass, but it definitely needs a little bit of color/vegetation to spruce it up to its full potential.

They should add more accessories too, like benches, Lightposts, etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to WaterWall Place: Multifamily At 2801 Waterwall Dr.