Energy Center Three, Four, & Five At 935 N. Eldridge Pkwy.

Fortune

Energy Tower, Energy Center? It all gets confusing. So the Shell Towers are complete. The fourth tower on the north side of I10 is about four storeys and maybe a fifth in the works. The energy tower on the south side of I-0 on Eldridge; first tower complete; next tower in the works?

making those boxes look sexy.. 

TBH, i know everyone hates on pretty much all things going up in the Energy Corridor (im often one of them.. wish downtown could get more projects, heh), but for people coming into Houston for the first time on i10 from San Antonio/out west it must be ****ing impressive seeing all of the highrises lining the freeway for dozens of miles as they approach the city.

• Like 1

making those boxes look sexy..

TBH, i know everyone hates on pretty much all things going up in the Energy Corridor (im often one of them.. wish downtown could get more projects, heh), but for people coming into Houston for the first time on i10 from San Antonio/out west it must be ****ing impressive seeing all of the highrises lining the freeway for dozens of miles as they approach the city.

I am a native Houstonian who moved back last year after a 20 year gig in LA. And I traveled back via I10. Yes, I was impressed and had seen the same stretch only 2 years before. I think it's great that thewest side is booming so much. Would it be even greater if the development was more evenly spread across the Greater Houston Area? Yes. BUT, I am amused that we are in a place where we can complain about the placement of said development, instead of the fact that there is any development at all! ;)
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...