Energy Center Three, Four, & Five At 935 N. Eldridge Pkwy.

Fortune

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Per Bisnow, this one should be starting soon...

Another one hits the dirt: Construction of Energy Center Three, Trammell Crow and PrinREI’s latest venture, begins late this month.

The Class-AA 20-story tower will be at the SWC of I-10 and North Eldridge Pkwy in the Energy Corridor. (Above, Energy Center One.) It will be 546k SF and is aiming for LEED C&S Gold. Kirksey handled design and Balfour Beatty was selected as GC. Other team members include Haynes Whaley, Wylie Consulting Engineers, Walter P Moore, and TBG partners.

• Like 2

Yes, I would consider building a 20 store building in the location considered best as the free market acting. BTW, the development of the Energy Corridor predates the widening of the Katy Freeway. (BP built a 20 story building there in 1992), so I'm not sure that I understand the relevance of your post. Shame on us for allowing people to live and work where they want!

I agree. People should not be allowed to do whatever they want.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This one is starting to rise from the ground now. Two cranes raised high and second or third floor beams bring placed (don't remember). If I remember, ill take a pic tomorrow. It's too bad eldridge is planned like shit between westheimer and the reservoir.

By my calculation, there's at least 2.8 million sq ft of office construction underway on the I-10 corridor between Memorial City and Katy at the moment and I'm pretty sure that number is conservative. The addition of Energy Tower 4 and Energy Center 4 would be another 1.2 million sq ft.

Wow.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive my ignorance, but maybe someone could give a little insight to the crane height currently in place. They look to be about 10 stories high and do not seem to be the type that have an extention pod (whatever it's called).

Thanks in advance 

• 1 month later...