Brazos Towers At Bayou Manor: Assisted Living At 4141 S. Braeswood Blvd.

lockmat

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I would love to see several of these built in downtown. For the resident, they have a "walkable environment" that allows them independence without the need for a car.

Hopefully some day that will be true, but I think it would be pretty difficult today for them to suffice downtown.  Between the homeless everywhere, lack of grocery stores, and lack of more than one pharmacy, I think it would be hard for them (and the construction would make it difficult for them as well).  

I'm with you though.  In 10 or 15 years when there is a more urban environment in downtown, it would be great to see several of these downtown.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.chron.com/homes/senior_living/article/Move-in-day-nears-Brazos-Towers-at-Bayou-Manor-6702303.php#photo-9119441

After years of planning and two years of construction, Brazos Towers at Bayou Manor will welcome its first residents to the new East Tower in early December.

New residents will move in floor-by-floor beginning with the first two available floors, four and five, all the way to the 14th. The building is estimated for complete occupation by early spring of 2016.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Brazos Towers At Bayou Manor: Assisted Living At 4141 S. Braeswood Blvd.