Bank Of America Tower At 800 Capitol St.

barracuda

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, hindesky said:

I counted 22 floors based on the signs by the service elevator.

INEBcms.jpg

The flat top tower crane is running out of head room and will have to be jumped soon.

MDDi0JF.jpg

I really appreciate all the photos taken and put online here.  Thank you so much !  It's really great to see the progress often, especially since some of us that are so very interested live so far away now.  :)

• Like 4

This will add so much to this 4 block area not in height but how the building will relate to the others in comparison to the very bland brick Houston club building it replaces. You can already see the way

the other buildings reflect off all of this glazing. it will be a beautiful array of colors, patterns and light playing off the surfaces of this multi faceted gem. 

This is a great addition to the neighborhood in terms of sight lines and the views from inside the new tunnel entry looking up and out to the existing structures, and will also add a totally new dimension to the downtown tunnel system bringing in sun light.

Edited by bobruss
  • Like 4

I was going to grad school and waiting tables at Carrabbas at the time. I waited on Joe Jamail and Hugh LIdetke the night they won the case. 

They had a bottle of Dom and left me a very nice tip. Joe was the lawyer and of course Hugh was Mr. Pennzoil.

Obviously they were very pleased, as was I.

• Like 3