Memorial City North At I-10 & Gessner Rd.

halenstone

I don't understand people that store their stuff. My old apartment had a storage unit and my new one didn't - so I discovered that the Christmas decorations could fit in the back of the closet, and the rest of the stuff I could trash or sell.  I've already made more selling some of that stuff than I would have spent on a storage unit for the next year

• Like 3

I'm sorry but that is one tacky M, on top of this building. The craftsmanship much less the design is so bad. They must have gone to the Randall Davis school of design.

Edited by bobruss
misprint
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, bobruss said:

I'm sorry but that is one tacky M, on top of this building. The craftsmanship much less the design is so bad. They must have gone to the Randall Davis school of design.

I think it's worse....

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know if they’re going to start building something new behind CEMEX? I noticed they put up the memorial city banners they use to cover the fencing, they usually do that when they’re about to begin construction in something.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...