3009 Post Oak: Office Building At 3009 Post Oak Blvd.

swtsig

I know it's still getting a paint job, but I've gotta say that garage is really ugly. Too bad it will be the most prominent feature most people will see. I guess there aren't many ways to dress up seven stories of concrete that look like a sloping gash in the side of a building, but perhaps some more trees would eventually help.

Another seemingly inexpensive way to improve aesthetics:  Providence Hospital's garage from Interstate 84 in Portland.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Former Ch. 13 Weather Meteorologist Casey Curry has a new job..... as the Community Relations Director for Alliant Group: the company bills itself as the premier provider of specialty tax services. Earlier this morning, Curry appeared on CW 39's "Morning Dose" TV Show to promote the 2019 Alliant Group Blue Heart Fund STEM scholarship program.

https://www.allliantgroup.com/about-us/our-directors/casey-curry/

http://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2019/01/casey-curry-and-sharron-melton-reunite.html

Any thoughts of Casey's new job ?

A.) Love It

B.) Hate It

C.) TBD

• The title was changed to 3009 Post Oak: Office Building For Uptown
  • 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to Casey Curry Joins The Alliant Group
  • The title was changed to 3009 Post Oak: Office Building At 3009 Post Oak Blvd.
  • 6 months later...