Snow possible on Friday

HtownWxBoy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year, Houston tied a record for earliest snowfall - Dec 10th, I believe.

And Now This ??

And we haven't had a significant accumulation of snow two years in a row since the 20's

http://www.wxresearch.com/snowhou.htm

Al Gore will not be pleased....

If it snows on Friday which it's looking like it will it will be the earliest on record. And actually, this will be the first time it's EVER snowed two years in a row... the snow that fell in 1925 and 1926 was actually in the same winter.

Stop trying to hijack the topic. If you want bang on about politics then do it in the appropriate topic area.

Fine.

Snow 2 years in a row for the first time ever + Snow the earliest its ever been = ...................

Nothing but earlier and more frequent snow ball fights... Yaaaayyy !!

And Attica.. it was a tongue in cheek response.. Don't get your hemp undies in a twist.

Fine.

Snow 2 years in a row for the first time ever + Snow the earliest its ever been = ...................

Nothing but earlier and more frequent snow ball fights... Yaaaayyy !!

And Attica.. it was a tongue in cheek response.. Don't get your hemp undies in a twist.

hemp?

I hate to be a downer, but I'm sick of winter already and it's technically not even winter yet. This weather makes me depressed.

I agree with you on that one. I much rather throw on some shorts, t-shirt, flipflops, and sit back on the terrace with a cold corona. I hate winter, it sux. There is no reason for it to be this cold. Ugh.

<< Too hates winter, cold, ice ...... however, a day or two of snow will make me forget all that hate for a short while.

It's not like we have to drive in it like up north.. when it snows here, and the entire city panics and shuts down.

Plus.. It's always fun to run around with a camera afterward and capture atypical snow shots of typical houston landmarks.

Archived