"george Foreman's Houston"

Yeah, he doesn't do a good job represnting Houston. Just by looking at that show, I would not want to come to Houston. He should have made it look alot better than he did. He made Houston look like a country bible belt, barbeque eatting, redneck city.

It wasn't as bad as it could have been. BUT, the Johnson Space Center segment was too long and they should have found something better to put in place of the Greyhound Park and Trader's Village segments. I mean really. They also should have filmed it the springtime, not winter. I hate winter even in Houston. It must have been filmed around this past Christmas because of the decorations, obviously, but also because the Metro Rail is shown.

But oh well...

"I can't believe it! You've gotta see it! It's Trader's Village for meee!"

They should have shown the whole uptown area instead of just the someparts of the Galleria.

also:

The Mediacal center

water parks (mabe astroworld)

highland village

Montrose

Neghborhood instead of 5th ward: River Oaks

I can go on and on......

I watched it last night.  They spent way too much time on the Trader's Village.  But it did remind me of the art car parade this weekend.

I would give the show a C+.

What's the deal with Trader's Village? Everytime I see some overview of what to do in Texas it always makes the list. Are we that low on attractions?

What's the deal with Trader's Village? Everytime I see some overview of what to do in Texas it always makes the list. Are we that low on attractions?

I thought I was the only one who thought that. You can never count on ol' skool people to represent the city right. How about downtown nightlife, Richmond Avenue, the Heights, museum disttrict, and yes even montrose.

who in the hell wants to visit Luther's, trader's village, sorry, but NASA, and a candy store in a mall. <_< Hell, I probably would have even skipped the Aquarium.

Archived