AutoCAD Tech mid level experience position needed

I am currently looking for a new opportunity as an AutoCAD tech in the Houston area.

Before my recent lay off I spent the previous year at a large NG pipeline co in downtown Houston assisting with basic editing, redlines and assembling plot packages. I assisted with maintenance capital projects consisting of pipe replacement, abandonment, hydrotest, and road crossing plan and profile exhibits and quickly progressed to managing my own small pipe replacement project to the issued for construction stage. I also advised on a few surveying issues and took over the production of the FERC Quad Excerpt map exhibits for which I wrote a department process instruction manual. I also assisted with the editing and processing of over 2,000 raster tiff images of offshore facilities into the database.

Prior to that I spent one year in the home building industry processing builder surveys for construction.

I also have more than ten years experience in land surveying in Houston as a Project Manager, Party Chief and I-man.

I feel I have shown respectable progress and am definitely interested in continuing in this occupation with the right organization. My AutoCAD technician experience has all been on the job. I believe what I lack in degrees I make up for in being solid, trustworthy, loyal and someone who wants to be a part of a great team.

If you need someone like me please don't hesitate to respond. I have a resume and a good list of references available.

Thank you

Note: My HAIF account (RWReagen) won't let me start a new topic so I am using my FB sign in.

Archived