Hurricane Bill - 2009

editor

So we have Ana and Bill now... 2+ months of nothingness, now its starting to get a little active.

Most everyone I know believes Houston will NOT be affected in any such way this entire season. Lets see if they are right. Although there are some who believe nothing will happen for a very long time as it did before, although I would just rather be cautious, and just believe that we are a potentially going to get hit every season and just prepare as if it is going to happen. It not a bad route to take, makes me stay extra stocked up on water and beer.

So we have Ana and Bill now... 2+ months of nothingness, now its starting to get a little active.

Most everyone I know believes Houston will NOT be affected in any such way this entire season. Lets see if they are right. Although there are some who believe nothing will happen for a very long time as it did before, although I would just rather be cautious, and just believe that we are a potentially going to get hit every season and just prepare as if it is going to happen. It not a bad route to take, makes me stay extra stocked up on water and beer.

We are going this week to get plywood cut for our windows. Hopefully, we won't need it, but I can't deal with the idea of fighting the crowds for scraps at the last minute.

We are going this week to get plywood cut for our windows. Hopefully, we won't need it, but I can't deal with the idea of fighting the crowds for scraps at the last minute.

Are you coastal? I really can't understand the need to board up if you're not.

Remembering the victims of hurricane Camille - 40 years ago today.

Archived