Cost of House Leveling

Just to let you know ... Stay as far away from this company as you can! The Brazoria County District Attorney's office has a list of civil and criminal cases against them going back MANY years. The Sheriff's department has investigated them in the past and are currently doing so again. How do I know this? I lost thousands of dollars to them. Any time you'd like to know more about their work, let me know. Also, they go by more than one company name so be extra careful when getting quotes for this type of work.

Just to let you know ... Stay as far away from this company as you can! The Brazoria County District Attorney's office has a list of civil and criminal cases against them going back MANY years. The Sheriff's department has investigated them in the past and are currently doing so again. How do I know this? I lost thousands of dollars to them. Any time you'd like to know more about their work, let me know. Also, they go by more than one company name so be extra careful when getting quotes for this type of work.

Sorry ... I initially posted this to Facebook with a image of the company name, phone, et cetera. I didn't see that the image didn't copy over. The company is South Texas House Leveling.

Archived