Hurricane Ike - Location/People Coordination

tmariar

Thanks, guys...but I have a 20'er, and I don't even think it will reach. Sort of a weird angle, unless you are at ease climbing on the roof somewhere else. I'm not going to worry about it unless Ike gets > Cat 2. I'm just going to hope that a small opening there isn't enough to get my dormer sucked off the roof :) houstonhidefromthewind.org (or whatever it is) is only calling for 69 mph winds at present - and I have complete confidence in that :blush:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys...but I have a 20'er, and I don't even think it will reach. Sort of a weird angle, unless you are at ease climbing on the roof somewhere else. I'm not going to worry about it unless Ike gets > Cat 2. I'm just going to hope that a small opening there isn't enough to get my dormer sucked off the roof :) houstonhidefromthewind.org (or whatever it is) is only calling for 69 mph winds at present - and I have complete confidence in that :blush:

I don't think my ladder is bigger than 20' - I got it home from Home Depot in my convertible with only minor havoc on Yale. I'll check with my Montrose friends tomorrow, but I doubt they have anything bigger. I'm not boarding my windows (inept and lazy), so I can at least offer you moral support.