Shops At Navigation: Retail Center At 2240 Navigation Blvd.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, LS27 said:

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread for this, but the 3 story building across the street and next to Alamo tamale (which I think is Americas Plaza?), and the lot across the street and catty corner from this shopping center, which also contains an art gallery and previously belonged to Alan Atkinson. Per HCAD records, both these plots of land and buildings now belong to an entity named KBRN, LP. KBRN, LP also owns the old KBR property on Clinton (dubbed East River), just a couple of hundred feet away. As we all know, Midway is developing the East River project on Clinton. A search of KBRN on google places the address of this entity on 800 town and country, which also appears to be Midway's address, so in summary, it appears that Midway owns these two plots of land. Anyone heard anything about this? No announcement has been made that I know of. Hopefully it's part of a larger, exciting mixed use project and gateway into the East End.

plaza_Americas.jpg

Midway has now posted a sign on the lot (catty-corner from the strip mall) saying "available". Not sure if their plan is to develop it or to lease it. Nothing posted on their website yet. Anyone with knowledge about this? It does seem like Midway is betting big on the East End.

• 5 months later...

I wonder when Southside Flying Pizza will open. They seem to have hit a stand still with permits by the looks of the notices on the window the last time I was over there.

Hunington has listed a small parcel for sale directly behind this parcel. Has some updated stuff on the map including Marquette. 

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/Sec-Navigation-Boulevard-At-Canal-St-Houston-TX/15631505/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to East End: Shops At Canal St., Formerly America's Plaza
  • The title was changed to Shops At Navigation: Retail Center At 2240 Navigation Blvd.