HAIF Flickr Group

editor

For those of you who are Flickr fans, we now have a HAIF Flickr group page:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/haif/

Feel free to add you pictures to the group, or just view and comment on other people's pictures. Everyone is welcome to join.

Also, if you want to tag your Flickr photos for other HAIFers to find, you can use the tag "TheHAIF" since "haif' was taken already.

I know I'm an idiot, but how do you join a group in flickr?

Ummm.. I'm not really sure. Since I created the group, it doesn't give me an option to join. Jax seems to be the Flickr expert around here.

I had Flickr send you an e-mail invite to the address you have on file with HAIF. Maybe that will have instructions.

I use Ritz/Wolf camera. The quality is good. The reason I use it mostly is because I can order online. But the web site is crap. If you can get it to work, it's fine. But it has a number of bugs. Among them, it will always send you an e-mail in 10 minutes telling you that your prints are done and ready to pick up, even if they're not. Even if you place your order at 2am, you will still get an e-mail telling you that you can pick them up at 2:10am. Stupid.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

added several historic houston items today. a cousin forwarded several scans of houston places and people recently: pictures include the alabama theater, marvin zindler, 7 eleven, humble oil gas station, blue grass inn/kentucky fried chicken, astroworld, shamrock......thought some of you would enjoy.

• 1 year later...
Guest shaklaw

For those of you who are Flickr fans, we now have a HAIF Flickr group page:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/haif/

Feel free to add you pictures to the group, or just view and comment on other people's pictures. Everyone is welcome to join.

Also, if you want to tag your Flickr photos for other HAIFers to find, you can use the tag "TheHAIF" since "haif' was taken already.

Can I suggest a flickr stream widget in this forum somewhere. Would be great to see the latest photos submitted without having to go (all the way) to flickr :)