its hard to tell with the crappy weather, but is the south side up to the 20th floor (halfway mark)? it looks like i count 19 floors on the north side (side closest to the webcam)

EDIT: just double checked. looks official... ladies and gentlemen, we have hit the halfway point!

Edited by cloud713

its hard to tell with the crappy weather, but is the south side up to the 20th floor (halfway mark)? it looks like i count 19 floors on the north side (side closest to the webcam)

EDIT: just double checked. looks official... ladies and gentlemen, we have hit the halfway point!

Are you counting the first floor as double? I'm counting 19 still

Edit: Okay yeah you are right. The weather did make it difficult to count lol

Edited by fatesdisastr

I love this deep blue color of the glass, especially when mixed with the green of the finish landscaping when all is said and done. Beautiful.

On a side note, does anyone know the floor to ceiling height of this building? Both deck to deck and finished floor to finished ceiling?

I love this deep blue color of the glass, especially when mixed with the green of the finish landscaping when all is said and done. Beautiful.

On a side note, does anyone know the floor to ceiling height of this building? Both deck to deck and finished floor to finished ceiling?

so that deep blue color isnt just a protective laminent(sp?) or something covering the glass? in the renderings the glass looks a much lighter shade of blue.

so that deep blue color isnt just a protective laminent(sp?) or something covering the glass? in the renderings the glass looks a much lighter shade of blue.

I drove by the other day, and you are right, it is a protective covering. I do hope the glass with retain most of that blue tone for the reasons I stated above. I've seen new buildings, both residential and in the med center with this deep blue look and I hope to see more of them.

Yes, it's clearly a film on the windows. They're making good progress building out the lower stories and putting in insulation and windows.

I hope they'll put in some sort of restaurant or bar on one of the upper floors, but I'd be surprised if they do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...