I didn't know this was under construction. Isn't this the 29-story circular tower?

Yep its under construction. Im not sure what floor they are up to but if you check the BLVD Place topic under Going Up, you can see it in SkylineView's pics.

It is 29 stories.

post-10607-0-67880600-1374066062.jpg

Once they finally got going this thing has really gone up fast! Puts the Soverign and even SkyHouse to a lesser extent to shame.

It's definitely starting to move now and is outpacing the sovereign but I don't think anything in town will beat out the sky house's pace

• 2 weeks later...

So which one do y'all think will look cooler once done (A poll perhaps)? 2929 Weslayan or the new 42 story twisting tower going up in the Museum District? They said there is a rendering floating around out there of that new one so hopefully someone "in the know" will post it here.

Wow thanks! I think it's just that I really like to bike ride around Houston and it feels like a scenic tour every time I see a new development along my path!

Feel free to distribute these images anywhere else. I've noticed my pics on a bunch of other forums and websites... It definitely is a compliment.  :)

• Like 2