Haha! Didn't realize ya'll both took pictures already! Well, forget my other pictures then. I'll post the one I was most impressed by. This thing is an absolute BEAST and this photo doesn't even do it justice.

14019338516_206988fef7_h.jpg

• Like 4

Spotted this building from the south Belt westbound while passing over 288.

yep, i noticed that one of the last times i was in town. just to the left of the twin towers in Greenway. they look(ed at the time at least) taller than this, but maybe its because they are closer? theyre only 441' and i know a lot of us were hoping this one would be around 500'.

Edited by cloud713

Saw this one from the exit south of Pearland today.. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to show up in any pictures on my phone until just inside the beltway..

507D2364-35FA-4563-90FD-6C0891DB1ED2_zps

And I'm pretty sure it's taller than the Greenway twins.. Looks taller from 610 which I figured is the best judgement angle since your about parallel with the two. Unfortunately I was holding my phone at an angle but if you line it up flat 2929 is taller.

Is the 441'(?) the measurement to the top of the roof, or the top of those white boxes on top of the twins?

DC233714-CA50-4948-8D62-32B01C4E5ADB_zps

Edited by cloud713
  • Like 3

Only if they get *Akeem Olajuwon (*before the H) and Ralph Sampson to joint palm a basketball in front of the towers.

I can't find the photo, but there was one of the two palming one basketball in front of those two towers, the two tallest twin towers in Houston Four-Leaf Towers unless Penzoil Place is Taller.

fourleaf.jpg

I think you're thinking of the photo of them called "the twin towers" in which they are on the roof of City Hall with the Louisiana Street skyline behind them (1100 Louisiana, Wells Fargo, 1 Shell Plaza). I've seen it on Pinterest and Tumblr. I'll try and search for it later.

Edit;

There is this onehttp://www.thesportsbank.net/college-bball/can-gophers-ralph-sampson-iii-follow-dad-to-the-nba/

But the one I was thinking of was this one http://spacecityscoop.com/2013/08/12/houston-rockets-dwight-howard-and-omer-asik-twin-towers-2-0/

On both links you have to scroll down as they are both the second picture on the page.

Edited by Montrose1100
  • Like 1