Houston's First Baptist Church At 7401 Katy Fwy.

strickn

Nice one.

It's too bad none of the renderings give much in terms of scale w/r/t the high rise retirement bldg, but for this area the building scale appears good on paper.

This will potentially drive up the land value of that small cluster of class B buildings off of Post Oak Rd.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So if I understand this they are going to build a big ugly garage on the corner of 610 & 10.

That should look real nice. I hope someone dissuades them from doing that. Surely they

can come up with a better plan. Money is not a problem for them.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This one does not take up the entire lot, I'd suspect they're saving the other half for a second phase.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/First-Baptist-owned-land-to-get-office-tower-6504225.php

The new Midway building would be called One Parkside and will be the "first phase of development" on the site, the company said in a statement. Officials were not available to provide additional information Monday.
  • Like 1

in this market

at that location

yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath for this one.....

Could be possible. Not everyone is in the oil industry and the rest of the economy is actually doing quite well. Transwestern just booked it at the Central Bank location. Another financial or real estate company could book it here. I know CBRE is currently looking for space.

Could be possible. Not everyone is in the oil industry and the rest of the economy is actually doing quite well. Transwestern just booked it at the Central Bank location. Another financial or real estate company could book it here. I know CBRE is currently looking for space.

Transwestern booked what at the Central Bank location?