Home For Sale In Riverside Terrace At 1709 Ruth St.

LESHOMME

Many of you may have seen my previous post offering $500 for the "this is our home, its not for sale" video. The reason I offered so much was becuase I was buying a house in the Neighborhood. Actually the house is on the west side of 288 and the neighborhood is called Almeda Place.

My contract fell through so Im letting you guys know the house is still for sale and shes actually lowered the price to 190k. If your familiar with the area you'll know this is a STEAL!!!

I've decided to tell the forum here becuase I know nobody here will knock it down and build townhomes. It was build in the 1930's, 2 story, original hardwoods, and is in pretty good shape. Its on a great streat with 2 large houses next door. I hope one of you gets it and restores it back to original shape.

The owners name is Madelyn Burley and she lives next door towards almeda. If your interested I suggest you drive down there asap and meet with her.

The house for sale is 1709 ruth st 77004

good luck!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to House For Sale In Riverside Terrace Area For At 1709 Ruth St.
  • The title was changed to Home For Sale In Riverside Terrace At 1709 Ruth St.