Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to get off topic, but I'd love to have an accordion and be able to play it well.

Don't you think it's gross when men get their underarm hair wet and there are visible clumps of deoderant stuck in there?

You know what else is gross, or at least I can't stand it: eating around someone who's drinking a glass of milk. And for some reason I can't eat while looking at Halloween decorations, either, unless it's a cartoon cat or a cartoonish jack-o'-lantern.

musicman:

to make a word plural.....don't add 's

That get's on my nerve's too.

Vertigo58:

I used to watch The Galloping Gourmet as a child. He developed a seriolus drinking problem I read. Then later The Farmer's Daughter with Inger Stevens and then Nanny & The Professor? Funny what a kid would do while Vietnam was raging on. We just got so sick of seeing President Nixon interrupting our cartoons!

Yesterday I watched an "Alfred Hitcock Presents" episode with Inger Stevens. She commited suicide in real life.

Not to get off topic, but I'd love to have an accordion and be able to play it well.

Shhhh....don't mention teh topic. (Or lack tehreof)

Yesterday I watched an "Alfred Hitcock Presents" episode with Inger Stevens. She commited suicide in real life.

HITCHCOCK FTW! I love his movies!

Don't you think it's gross when men get their underarm hair wet and there are visible clumps of deoderant stuck in there?

You know what else is gross, or at least I can't stand it: eating around someone who's drinking a glass of milk. And for some reason I can't eat while looking at Halloween decorations, either, unless it's a cartoon cat or a cartoonish jack-o'-lantern.

That get's on my nerve's too.

I trim my pit hair. Hair pits are a no-no.

I just had milk and cookies.

I think Hitchcock was overrated as a race car driver.

I like to annoy aggressive/crazy drivers.

flipper

I like to be aggressive/crazy toward those that annoy others.

gwilson

lol

lol

Shhhh....don't mention teh topic. (Or lack tehreof)

HITCHCOCK FTW! I love his movies!

Get back on topic please.

One time my friend farted over the speaker at a Randalls store in high school. It was his last day working there so why not.

Probably would've been more impactful had he farted over the microphone instead.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one of the posts in this thread was the WINNAR for the ipod giveaway?

We put the spices in the water FIRST, then we put in the crawfish. Or else it gets the hose again. We actually do hose them and put baking soda on them, to make them regurgitate all that lovely mud and dirt they like to eat. It's called "purging".

Butter Hippos!

:P

you just blew my mind.

flipper

Kinky?

Ugh. Don't you hate it when that happens? My lawnmower blew the carburetor gasket the other day.

Kinky.

Sounds kinky. did you take pictures?

Kinky!

One time my friend farted over the speaker at a Randalls store in high school. It was his last day working there so why not.

Not so Kinky. Why did your school haev a Randall's speaker in it? Seems odd that Randall's would install that in your school.

Probably would've been more impactful had he farted over the microphone instead.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one of the posts in this thread was the WINNAR for the ipod giveaway?

Kinky?

We put the spices in the water FIRST, then we put in the crawfish. Or else it gets the hose again. We actually do hose them and put baking soda on them, to make them regurgitate all that lovely mud and dirt they like to eat. It's called "purging".

Butter Hippos!

:P

Purging is for models.

I was once dancing with a very obnoxious and arrogant girl from high school at a local Discoteque and her skirt suddenly unbuttoned and flew across the dance floor! Most of the crowd was annoyed by the whistle she always hung around her neck for that "toot" "toot" sound effect. She had one of those new "Roseanna-danna" hairdo's with glitter splashed across. She ran for the skirt in panties/heels then fled for the rr. It was the talk of the town for weeks. One way to get popular.

Vertigo58:

I was once dancing with a very obnoxious and arrogant girl from high school at a local Discoteque and her skirt suddenly unbuttoned and flew across the dance floor! Most of the crowd was annoyed by the whistle she always hung around her neck for that "toot" "toot" sound effect. She had one of those new "Roseanna-danna" hairdo's with glitter splashed across. She ran for the skirt in panties/heels then fled for the rr. It was the talk of the town for weeks. One way to get popular.

Oh my gosh. There's just so much that's funny about that.

Stop nitpicking, both of you. You knew what I meant. I supposed I could have worded it better. It did look like something out of the Chronicle when you think about it.

I don't like knits, so why would I pick them?

What this forum needs instead of this thread, is a shoutbox, for times when HAIFers just want to bullshit instead of post. Like IMing, but limited to people on this website.

No, this thread is awesome. Though a shoutbox could be cool

Obnoxious and arrogant without her skirt...seems fitting.

Oh my gosh. There's just so much that's funny about that.

Indeed

Even scarier, the song we were dancing to was either "Push, Push in the Bush" or "Funky Town".

PS, mens platform shoes were very dangerous to drive in. :lol:

I prefer "Play that funky music whiteboy".

I'm glad you're only trimming.

Out of context, your post would be hilarious.

j.jpg

Even mine?

I like mine better but yours will give me nightmares tonight of a floor mop that comes to life to kill people.

Ewww

indeed

Wow Kim,

The pup has that Cujo thing going on or what? Eyes seem dialated.

I once picked up a small stray kitty to hug and pet it and it let go of it's waste on my leg. what a sight to see.

Aww ____, that would p!ss me off. heh

Even though I disagree with just about everything she does for her boss, I have a crush on Condi Rice. (I feel better now)

You'd thinks he could afford braces.

Yeah? I always thought he looks like Jaws.

Paint him grey and give him some fins, and you've got a killer on your hands.

Archived