Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually when speed is the need sometimes I've given deadlines that are damned near impossible to make. Granted, I make WIDE turns timed to the lights. I generally get them dead on.

Which reminds me, I have to buy a new set of tires this week.

yes, do you think taking fast corners is nature or nurture? ;)
Narture.
Define "suburban". And, at what age is it appropriate to start sitting on the porch with one's shotgun? Can girls do it? Inside the city limits?
Anything not on 59, 10, 45 or 610. 288, 290, 249 and the BW are all considered suburban.

Sure are a lot of drunk HAIFers for it being a Sunday night.
I was sober. It was an effort to create a thread where I didn't have to hear "back on topic". Tonight might be a whole other story though.
to make a word plural.....don't add 's
I saw no misuse of apostrophes, which is rare.
I like pie.
I like pie too. But cheesecake is better. Pumpkin bread is pretty good too (taking orders for it now actually!)
I want to push slow moving people. There's a whole lot of them here at Sam and it's really tempting to do it.
This is the sole reason someone should own a hummer or F650/Kodiak/CXT (without towing something). There are quite a few trucks in the lots @ Sam with ranchhand bumpers with obvious "get out of my way" dents in them. More than one prolly happened @ Shenanigans or the Fox too.
I like traveling east-bound on Bissonnet and running the red-light where Braeswood merges... at 50mph or better.
The ping-pong effect would be entertaining to watch.
We do off-toipic threads way better than Dallas would!Although if the Texans had drafted Vince Young, we'd be even better!
What does off-toipic mean? Is that some sort of silly yankee accent?The Texans are a young team (our universal excuse).
I love dogs and pie. But not dog pie.
Why not? We make pie out of shepherds. Then again, I don't like shepherds pie either.
Is it just me, or is this quickly becoming a kind of non-anonymous Post Secret?
I don't know what that means.

I once owned an Andy Gibb 8 track tape. Still have Barry Manilow & Neil Sedaka 45's. :ph34r::lol:
I have a few Sedaka LPs and a CD. I also have the other Gibbs on LP and CD as well. The only Manilow I have is CopaCabana in my iTunes.
We're paying for a storage unit with almost 20 large U-Haul boxes full of my husband's Star Wars & Star Trek toys. No room at home with all of his Doctor Who stuff. :wacko:
Will he give it all away? Will you without his knowledge? If so, hit me up. lol

Blimpie makes good sandwhiches.

I also like Justin Timberlake.

Seriously? We'll make a list next time we go there, probably the week of Thanksgiving when we're both off, and I'll be happy to PM you . He realized it got out of hand, thankfully - never had to say a word. I've tried to set a good example by confining my anime habit to DVDs, artbooks and the occasional manga series.

At least he isn't doing the Hentai stuff.

I used to watch The Galloping Gourmet as a child. He developed a seriolus drinking problem I read. Then later The Farmer's Daughter with Inger Stevens and then Nanny & The Professor? Funny what a kid would do while Vietnam was raging on. :wacko: We just got so sick of seeing President Nixon interrupting our cartoons!

I used to watch The Galloping Gourmet as a child. He developed a seriolus drinking problem I read. Then later The Farmer's Daughter with Inger Stevens and then Nanny & The Professor? Funny what a kid would do while Vietnam was raging on. :wacko: We just got so sick of seeing President Nixon interrupting our cartoons!

Galloping Gourmet became the Gallon-Drinking Gourmet.

that was the guy with the glasses right? Grahm Kerr?

PFFT!

Should I also not admit that I have his HBO concert recorded on two of my four DVRs?

Don't admit that, or that you've got his poster hanging above your headboard.

I'm just messin w/ ya. He's one of the more creative/non-cliche artists in the pop industry.

Archived