Five Oaks Place/Woodside: Office Tower At 1500 Post Oak Bvd.

fernz

• 2 weeks later...

msd2d5.jpg

i know it's sideways, but after meeting another HAIF member to gawk at the interior of Saks and drink large amounts of champagne I don't care. The "jewelry box" is ugly, I'm on the fence about Saks' interior, but the bistro. No question, an amazing space!

• Like 3

Monarch, have you been too infused in the Middle East that you dare forget our Latin flavor? Houston is dripping wet like the honey suckle. This lounge oozes international wealth and adornment. No matter my alcoholic state, this water hole is the crem de la crem. Next time you are in town, I personally invite you. Champagne, and gawking at the marble.

Edited by Montrose1100
  • Like 3

d034ed2d3578fbdc0370f35abe966f3f.jpg&wid

^^^ @Montrose1100 i used to dine at the old 5115 all the time.  however, i have yet to grace the brand new SAKS at this time... but boy oh boy when i do!

i cannot wait to go to the LE LABO candles bar, as well as visit the brand new 5115, i hear that it is a SMASH HIT!  their crab cakes along with pasta.. was always on point.

great place and great times indeed....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, monarch said:

d034ed2d3578fbdc0370f35abe966f3f.jpg&wid

^^^ @Montrose1100 i used to dine at the old 5115 all the time.  however, i have yet to grace the brand new SAKS at this time... but boy oh boy when i do!

i cannot wait to go to the LE LABO candles bar, as well as visit the brand new 5115, i hear that it is a SMASH HIT!  their crab cakes along with pasta.. was always on point.

great place and great times indeed....

Monarch; even though Everyone pokes fun at you... I can guarantee you will be salivating at the mouth when you walk into Saks & 51 Fifteen. Hope I'm there to chauffeur you.

Edited by Montrose1100
Spelling?
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Montrose1100 said:

Monarch; even though Everyon pokes fun st you... I can guarantee you will be salivating at the mouth when you walk into Saks & 51 Fifteen. Hope I'm there to chauffeur you.

^^^ @Montrose1100 no sweat, l would love it!  oh and in regards to my HAIF stalwarts, let'em "poke fun" i love them all......

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Five Oaks Place/BHP Billiton: Office Tower In Uptown
  • 10 months later...
  • The title was changed to Houston photo: BHP Billiton & Astoria At Post Oak Blvd. & San Felipe St.
  • 2 months later...

I had posted this on the BLVD Project thread a couple of weeks ago but will post it here too!

Hi all! I have been begging for a www.houstonbcycle.com location in Uptown for awhile now and of course just on or off Post Oak Blvd was the desired location...and lo and behold they have installed one now at 1500 Post Oak Blvd in front of the BHP/Woodside Tower building! Last night they had both regular bikes and e-bikes at the location. Just thought i would let everyone know!

Edited by gene
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Five Oaks Place/BHP Billiton: Office Tower At 1500 Post Oak Bvd.
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Five Oaks Place/Woodside: Office Tower At 1500 Post Oak Bvd.