America's Most Stressful Cities

Houston ranked as the 32nd most stressful big city in the US.(out of 40)

Here's the paragraph on Houston:

32. Houston, Texas

In terms of cost of living (ranked 38th), unemployment (ranked 33rd) and median home-price drop (ranked 35th), Houston ranks low for stress. It is tied for 32nd place with Jacksonville, Fla.

They had the worst picture i've ever seen of Houston on any forbes slideshow

Other Texas cities i saw were ,

Austin 40th most stressful city(which is where they start up)

San Antonio 39th most stressful

Dallas 36th most stressful

I guess Major Texas Cities are among the least stressful in the nation. (Dont really know how to word the most stressful/yet least stressful)

Link for Slideshow

http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/20/stress-unemployment-homes-lifestyle-real-estate-home-values-stressful-cities_slide_2.html?partner=yahoore

Yahoo News Link

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/americas-most-stressful-cities-2009.html

Top 5 Most Stressful Cities in America

1. Chicago

2. Los Angeles

3. New York

4. Cleveland

5. Providence

This is such a silly survey. They must mean stressful as in the "general attitude" of the people, not stressful as in the typical things that happen to you in a day. If it were that, I'm sure Houston would be in the top 10, but around here, we seem to let a lot of that stuff roll off of our backs.

If the article were written this week, I'm sure San Francisco would be near the top of the list too.

This is such a silly survey. They must mean stressful as in the "general attitude" of the people, not stressful as in the typical things that happen to you in a day. If it were that, I'm sure Houston would be in the top 10, but around here, we seem to let a lot of that stuff roll off of our backs.

If the article were written this week, I'm sure San Francisco would be near the top of the list too.

well i guess thats why Austin is no.40...

Archived